As you may have heard in one of our newsletters last month - or hopefully heard about on the radio, seen a sign in a yard, or stumbled upon on facebook - Berks Kids Closet is bringing its fantastic Children and Teen's Outgrown Sale to the Lebanon Expo Center on Saturday, Sept. 8.
I personally have been consigning with them for two years and it has been a great experience! Here are my top five reasons why you should consider consigning your children's outgrown items.
5. Make your closets more attractive - maybe even fill them with things for you - by getting rid of those old diaper boxes and plastic tubs full of baby clothes.
4. Get a jump-start on your Christmas shopping by scoring deals on books, games, puzzles and toys.
3. Spend less time cleaning the playroom by selling toys that your kids no longer play with.
2. As a consignor, you get to shop the pre-sale on Friday evening, which means you get first crack at the best items!
1. CASH! Whether it's money you will spend on new items for your kids, stash away for a rainy day or splurge on a fun family day together, nothing beats unloading your items and walking away with cash!
Read more about how the sale works, or visit their website at www.berkskidscloset.com. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to register as a consignor or learn more about the consigning process.