Here's what you'll need:
- A balloon
- Cardboard (a cereal box works great!) or paper plates
- Popsicle sticks or plastic spoons
- Masking tape
- Blow up your balloon about halfway. Tie and set aside.
- If you are using a cereal box (or other cardboard pieces), cut circles about 8 inches in diameter, one for each paddle. Grab a bowl from the kitchen that looks about the right size and trace. If you are using paper plates, you can skip this step.
- Tape popsicle sticks or spoons to the back of your cardboard circles or plates. You may need to use two to make your handle long enough.
- Have fun hitting your balloon back and forth!