The 2021 Summer Learning Program, Tails & Tales, begins June 7, 2021, with Lebanon County Libraries!
This year the Summer Learning Program will be a mixture of in-person and online programming. Some libraries will have programs in-person, outside if possible. If the weather forces programs inside, space may be limited due to social distancing requirements. Be sure to check with your local library to find out if programs are in-person or online! Masks must be worn by children and adults at all in-person programs.
See summer programming at these Lebanon County Libraries:
- Annville Free Library
- Lebanon Community Library
- Matthews Public Library
- Myerstown Community Library
- Palmyra Public Library
- Richland Community Library
- Attend programs in-person or online.
- Log your reading online using Beanstack, or print or pick up a log at your library.
- All Summer Learning information, schedules, and reporting tools will be posted here.
- Visit your library to borrow books, and also borrow books online from the eLibrary at https://lclibs.overdrive.com/
- We’ll also share announcements on the Lebanon County Library System’s Facebook page.
We are grateful to the United Way of Lebanon County, the Bishop Foundation, and our local libraries’ Friends group for their support of the Summer Learning Program.