Each year, children throughout Lebanon County are starting school without the basic necessities to succeed in their education. Businesses and individuals are encouraged to help us change this for at least 200 local students. To help, visit unitedwaylebco.org/success4kids.
- Monetary Donations: Every $15 donated through July 9 will purchase a backpack stocked with supplies; money given after this date will be used to buy additional backpacks and supplies to be stuffed by volunteers. Donate online or text “Success4Kids” to 91999.
- School Supply Donations: Shop our Amazon wishlist to have supplies shipped directly to us. You can also drop off donations at Monday’s Market at the YMCA through August 9.
- July 6-8: Backpack Sign Up. If your child(ren) are in need of school supplies, sign up on these days by calling The Salvation Army at 717-273-2655 from 9 a.m. to noon or 1-3 p.m.
- Now - August 9: Donations Accepted
- August 16: Family Fun Night & Backpack Distribution. Join us at Monday’s Market from 3-6 p.m. for music, games, face painting, and more!
- July 26 & August 16: COVID-19 Community Vaccine Clinic administered by WellSpan at Monday's Market. Pfizer vaccine dose one to be given on July 26, second dose August 16. Sign up here.
The 2021 Lebanon County School Supply Drive is a collaboration between Making a Difference of Lebanon, Pa., The Salvation Army, United Way of Lebanon County, WellSpan Health, and the Lebanon Valley Family YMCA.