1st Touch Soccer Academy provides high-quality soccer experiences for players and coaches through summer camps, winter academies, and other events throughout the year. Summer Day Camp is held at Lebanon Valley College and is available for boys and girls, ages 6-15. Follow them on Twitter and Instagram.
1st Touch Soccer Academy 2021 Summer Day Camp
June 28-July 1 at Lebanon Valley College
- Our Full-Day Camp (9 a.m.-3 p.m.) is for boys and girls, ages 6-15, who are looking to develop their game in a fun and competitive environment.
- We offer top-quality instruction, great facilities, and a fun and engaging learning environment.
- Campers will be trained in a manner that develops their soccer brain as well as their comfort level with the ball.
- We offer field player and goalkeeper options.
- Camp staff consists of college coaches, high school and club coaches, and current college players.
- We offer an athletic trainer on-site throughout the week.
- Campers will be grouped by age. We will do our best to keep friends/teammates together. Our goal is for each camper to be in the group that is best for their development, enjoyment, and overall experience.
- The four pillars of the academy are FUN, COMPETITION, DEVELOPMENT, and CHARACTER.
- Camp will follow CDC, state, local, and college guidelines as they pertain to summer camps to ensure a safe experience for all.
Sample Daily Schedule for Full-Day Camp:
9-11:30 a.m. - Morning Session
11:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. - Lunch (inside Arnold Sports Center) - campers bring their own lunch each day
12:15-12:45 p.m. - Free time inside Arnold Sports Center (this is supervised time to play fun games)
12:45-1 p.m. - Coaches' Talk
1:15-2:50pm - Afternoon Session (training and larger sided games)
2:55-3 p.m. - Closing